Kaohsiung Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
Kaohsiung – Taiwan’s busiest harbor. Located in southwestern Taiwan, this city boasts scenic seaside spots, magnificent mountain views, and captivating culture. Check out the top spots of Kaohsiung, here.
When ready, browse vacation packages to Kaohsiung:
Begin your #Kaohsiung #vacation on the island of Cijin, and visit Tianhou Temple, where Matzu, the protector of fishermen and sailors, is honored.
Head further inland and hike the trails at Monkey Mountain; have a spot of tea with a view of the city as monkeys swing overhead from the treetops.
Other popular attractions include Love River, which offers scenic pathways that run through the city, and Lotus Lake, where the Dragon and Tiger Pagodas are said to give visitors good luck. At the lake, honor the Goddess of Mercy and God of War, and marvel at the massive statue of the Mysterious Warrior, Xuan Wu. Don’t miss the nearby Tianfu Palace and Taiwan’s largest Confucian Temple.
#Visit the Liuhe Night Market. As one of the largest markets in Asia, these open-air stalls serve up the freshest seafood around.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
More travel information around Kaohsiung:
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [NATV] Hủ tiếu khô Sa Đéc (27/11/2014)
- Quyết toán GXD kiểm soát thanh toán khối lượng hoàn thành, phát sinh trong ngoài hợp đồng như nào?
- Tổng hợp tin tức Việt Nam nổi bật nhất trong tuần | Bản tin cuối tuần ngày 5/7/2020 | FBNC
- Lần đầu thấy Khương Dừa cười và khen nhân viên vì chốt hợp đồng cực kỳ quan trọng
- Top 5 món ngon nên ăn thử ở Hội An (Oops Banana)