This is a guide to install Aptoide TV app on your Android-based smart TV or smart TV box. First and foremost, your smart setup should be based on Android 6.0 or higher.
Here are the steps in short to install Aptoide TV app:
1. Download Aptoide TV app by searching on Google on your PC or laptop or download directly from this link:
2. Copy the Aptoide TV apk to a pen drive.
3. Put the pen drive in the USB slot of your smart TV/box.
4. Open the Google Play Store and search for the app called ES File Explorer. (This step is not required for smart TV/box if you already have a file manager)
5. Install the ES File Explorer.
6. Go to settings–security–Unknown Sources and switch it to “ON” to allow installation of 3rd party apps.
7. Now, run the ES File Explorer app and locate your pen drive.
8. Run the downloaded apk and install Aptoide TV app.